Thursday, February 4, 2010

CLIENT SPOTLIGHT: WES B.

Wes B. was the second client I signed on to work with me. He is a solo artist, member of Supergroup Tygah Woods and CEO of XCEL Records. Wes B. has recently entered the showcase scene. On February 18th he will be launching his very own artist launching pad entitled 'NOHH' (New Orleans Hip Hop). Concurrently, he is working on his solo effort entitled Blu Muzik. He likens himself to the style of Joe Budden & Lupe Fiasco. I have included music links, video footage and events Wes B. will be involved with...

Ladies & Gentleman, I present to you WES B. ...please enjoy...



***Singles
"Check My Fresh" 


***Mixtape


NEW "Blu Musik" RELEASED TODAY***
http://www.sendspace.com/file/iqpih6

"B Mixes & B Sides"


***Video

"Lupe Fiasco vs. Wes B. "The One"



***Upcoming Schedule***
2/18/2010  NOHH: New Orleans Hip Hop
Club Unique
3201 Edenborn Ave.
Metairie, LA
9:00PM 
ADMISSION: FREE


Come see some of New Orleans & surrounding areas HOTTEST artists take the stage...




***Contact Information:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/WesBeez
Email: MrXcelRecords@gmail.com
Publicist & Booking: Nicoya Hogan, nicoya.hogan@gmail.com


Thank you Wes B. for allowing me the pleasure to work with you...I look forward to our future endeavors...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hut Studios NOLA


Electronic Press KitQuantcast